Exchanging a U.S. Driver's License for a French Driver's License?

Margaret Stanley's picture
By Margaret Stanley - Posted on
24 December 2013

I have dual nationality with France and the U.S. (I have a passport from each country). I am from New York state which is NOT on the list of reciprocity states for getting a French driving licence. My question is does my dual nationality status (since I am a French citizen) give me some special exemption to this rule? ANY HELP on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous

I am in the same situation as you. Have you received any answers to your question?

Read more posts about France