Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Good estate agents in Hong Kong for renting?

Sarah5446's picture
By Sarah5446 - Posted on
03 July 2012
Hi, I'm moving to HK at the end of August but coming out end of July to do a reccy for a couple of days. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable estate agent so I can arrange some viewings before I move permanently? I'm looking to rent somewhere affordable but commutable to Central Harbour and in an expat area (Midlevels has been recommended. Cheers.
Catherine's picture
Last seen: 4 days 6 hours ago
Joined: 08/03/2012

Living in:
South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Sarah, although I can't endorce any specific agents in Hong Kong, if you're looking for some general information about accommodation and areas and suburbs in Hong Kong, I suggest reading our Accommodation in Hong Kong and Areas and Suburbs in Hong Kong pages to get aquanted with the region before you go. 

Good luck with your search!
Your rating: None

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Hong Kong

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.