Good estate agents in Hong Kong for renting?

Sarah5446's picture
By Sarah5446 - Posted on
03 July 2012
Hi, I'm moving to HK at the end of August but coming out end of July to do a reccy for a couple of days. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable estate agent so I can arrange some viewings before I move permanently? I'm looking to rent somewhere affordable but commutable to Central Harbour and in an expat area (Midlevels has been recommended. Cheers.
Catherine's picture
Last seen: 2 days 4 hours ago

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Sarah, although I can't endorce any specific agents in Hong Kong, if you're looking for some general information about accommodation and areas and suburbs in Hong Kong, I suggest reading our Accommodation in Hong Kong and Areas and Suburbs in Hong Kong pages to get aquanted with the region before you go. 

Good luck with your search!

Read more posts about Hong Kong