Posted by rose2016
Hello,
We are relocating to Nairobi from Dubai. Looking to find a good apartment in Westlands preferably Brookside. Please advise or share your experiences on the below queries. Highly appreciate your valuable suggestions. Thank you!
1. Recommendations on good and secure areas / apartments to check out. Prefer child friendly with play area, swimming pool and gym. Closer to Parklands.
2. Based on my google searches, I have shortlisted few nursery schools for my child aged 3, which seem to be located close to Brookside area. If you have kids going to any of these schools or can recommend which is good would be very helpful.
A. Braeside school
B. Aga Khan nursery
C. My school Montessori
D. The Montessori learning Centre
E. St. Austin academy
F. Lavington kindergarten
3. And finally, I found a website - www.themothergoosekenya.com , which offers professional nanny and house help. Sounds reliable. If anybody has used their services or have better recommendations to find good house help please share.
Thank you once again for sharing your advice and experiences.
NairobiBabysitter on 17 Oct 2016
Hallo Rose hope this message finds you well.I am based in Nairobi Kenya and I would like to know if you were able to find a house help?We offer live-out house help services, and also babysitters if you prefer that,kindly respond,or you can contact us on Facebook our Account and page is Babysitter Nairobi. Thank you :)
plk on 29 Jun 2018

Will also be relocating to Nairobi from Dubai curious to hear, how ROSE2016 your experience has been and maybe some advice. Thank you