How are the English schools in Montreal?

Clara Z's picture
By Clara Z - Posted on
Hi 

My family is thinking of moving to Montreal, and I was wondering what the school options are like there. My youngest son would probably be okay going to a bilingual school, but my daughter is too old to start schooling in another language.

If anyone has any advice, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

Clara
Xavier's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg

Xavier's Website
Hi Clara

The majority of schools in Montreal use French as their language medium. Most expats either send their child to an international or English private school which, as you might imagine, can carry significant costs.

I'd have a look at our Education and Schools in Montreal and International Schools in Montreal pages for more information.

Best,

Xavier

Read more posts about Canada