how can I find out an address of a person in Padua?

AdaBr's picture
By AdaBr - Posted on
14 March 2017

Hi everyone!

I was going to open a sportive club for children in Padua with my Italian companion.
He asked me for money for documents. And then he disappeared. Now I'm in US and I need to send him an official notice. The police of Padua refused to help without the US lawsuit. I was told in the PD they can send him an official notice but they need his address. I don't understand why nobody wants to help… Maybe somebody here knows how can I find out the address of a person in Padua?
I have his name, phone number and his Italian Fiscal Code/Codice Fiscale. But I don't know how it can help me to find out his address.

It's not a spam it's a real life unfortunately. Thank you for you attention!

Read more posts about Italy