Posted by GERIMAN
HI Everyone, My name is Gerald. I just finished my Master program in WALDORF EDUCATION in Oslo, Norway.I wrote my thesis on Education For Sustainability:From a geographical perspective. I have a Bachelor of Science in Geography and have taught Geography in Cameroon as well as English in China.After my studies here in Oslo, I am really eager and searching for a job that can enable me stay and work here in Norway. I will like to get your advice, contact or help me get a job. I am really talented and equiped with Knowledge. Hope to here from you soon. Gerald
Meagan on 5 Aug 2016
Hi Gerald, 

Congrats on your Masters degree. You might find some useful information on finding work in Norway on these pages: Working in Oslo and Working in Norway.

Having studied in Oslo, are you able to speak Norwegian? How fluently? Generally it's quite hard to find work in Norway without being very competent in the language. Then again, this might not be as applicable if you're planning on teaching English, for example, but even then Norway doesn't have as big a market for English teachers as some other non-English speaking countries do (China being a good example of one that does).

Perhaps you could speak to any lecturers or professors you might have had contact with during the course of your studies. They may have useful contacts or at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Best of luck