How do I find a job in Saudi Arabia?

KMK Himel's picture
By KMK Himel - Posted on
11 October 2014

I'm a Bangladeshi Citizen. I'm an ACCA student. I want to move myself in KSA. I need details information, 1. How should I do if I want to enter in Saudi Arabia at first time??? 2. How much Money should I expense for getting Saudi Arabia work permit VISA ???

Bradley's picture

Hi there!

Thanks for your question. As a prospective expat, you will need a work permit to work in the KSA. This can only be obtained if you can secure a job offer from a company inside the kingdom. With this in mind, I would suggest initiaing contact with some companies there and communicating the unique skills you could bring to their team.

You can find more information on our Working in Saudi Arabia page. 

Hope this has been helpful!

Sincerely,
Bradley

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia