I am negotiating to work in Philippines for a period of 4 months as an expat. The company will cover house, living costs over there during the period of the project. Will I have to pay taxes in Philipines on my salary over there? And if yes, what percentage?

Any tips for negotiating with company?
AlexL on 16 Sep 2015
Hi EricD

I would advise you to consult the Republic of Philippines Bureau of Internal Revenue page for information, as they give a breakdown for foreigners in your situation. 

Depending on where you are from, you might also be able to apply for the Tax Treaty Relief Application (TTRA), in order to eliminate double taxation. 

Best of luck with the transition,

Kind regards
Alex