is 28000 AED /Month good salary in Ajman?

shrutin71's picture
By shrutin71 - Posted on
29 November 2016

I have been offered 28000 AED per month in Ajman. I am having 14 years of experience in engineering field. I would like to understand if this salary is good, bad or average. What would be monthly expenses to live a good life style in Ajman.

tompitman's picture
Online
Last seen: 42 sec ago

London

London

Tom's Website
Hi Shrutin - I don't live in Ajman, UAE, so cannot give good advice on the cost of living. But check out the Expat Arrivals cost of living page for Dubai, for an indication. 

Your largest cost is likely to be rent. Average rents in Ajman are from Dh43,000 for a one-bed flat up to Dh64,000 for a three-bed property.

See more here
http://www.thenational.ae/business/property/sharjah-and-ajman-property-p...

Read more posts about Dubai