Hi, Can someone tell me about the area around Campo di Marte? I found an apartment that is in Campo di Marte near the stadium but I know nothing about that area. Thanks for any info you can give me! Kadin
Shantalie on 11 Jan 2013
Hi Kadin,

Campo di Marte is a popular area amongst expats, especially those with children. It is a little bit further away from the CBD than other suburbs of Florence but there are lots of green spaces. There are lots of shops and a great sports complex close to the stadium. 

Maybe take a look at our Florence City Guide to find out more about your new destination before the move.

Enjoy Florence!