Is this salary enough to live on in Dubai?

SATHISH KUMAR's picture
By SATHISH KUMAR - Posted on
26 October 2016

Hai I am from India civil engineer with 3years experience now I got a job offer in Dubai in falcan construction they are saying that my salary is between 2200 to 2500 AED AND THEY WILL PROVIDE FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION is it enough for me to survive there with this salary anyone can help me in clearing my queries

Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago

Hey Sathish,

It really depends on your lifestyle, but the fact that your new workplace will provide food and accommodation decreases your own expenses by a lot. You can get an idea of how much things cost in Dubai by clicking here, but because different people have different lifestyles and expectations, it's difficult to say offhand whether a salary will be enough - but as I said, it sounds as though your company will be covering most of your major expenses.

For a more comprehensive list of prices in Dubai, check out Expatistan or Numbeo (you can do a Google search to find them).

Good luck with your new venture!

Read more posts about Dubai