Italian visa for au pair from the Philippines?'s picture
By - Posted on

Hello, I am from philippines. I applied as an au pair for my host family in italy, but unfortunately their lawyer said that it is not possible for me to get a visa as an au pair. Can i still work in italy as a nanny for the family? The family is very approachable and understanding, they are looking for some solutions too, as they want me to work in their family. Thank you.

blake003's picture

hi yes its very possible for you to work there all you need to do is to contact a visa specialist who can help you obtain a visa within a period of one can try this expert who helped me in obtaining an American visa. through his email address

Read more posts about Italy