Job in Hail, Saudi Arabia

indra's picture
By indra - Posted on
13 April 2012
I have got an offer from MOH Sadi in Hail city.Can you please guide me about life in Hail for an Indian family.Are there any Indian International schools?
Catherine's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Indra, I believe Hail is in quite a provintial and agricultural region of Saudi Arabia, where the people are quite conservative. I don't believe there is an Indian international school in Hail - but there are several in other cities in Saudi, including in Riyadh, Jeddah, Damman and Jubail - it may be worth contacting one of these other schools as they may have contacts and be part of a network of schools in the region, so they may be able to point you in the right direction.

It's worth noting that public schools in Saudi Arabia are only available to Saudi children and localise Arabs - expat kids are not allowed to attend these schools - so it's something worth thinking about if relocating there with your children.

To read more about schooling in Saudi, have a look at our Schools and Education in Saudi Arabia page, and to learn more about moving to the Kingdom, check out our Moving to Saudi Arabia page.
Anonymous

hi india how are you.there is indian emmbessy school in hail ksa, thank you.

Your rating: None Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
Rahul Gandhi's picture

I gotmoh offer as specialist doctor in hail.saudiarabia.kindly gve your views abt shifting and workimg culture for doctors.

Anonymous

hail is backward ignorant area prefer not plz

Your rating: None Average: 1.5 (2 votes)
Anonymous

hail is conservative not backward,hail is the best peacefull city of saudia, i suggest plz come once to see, u will really enjoy.

Your rating: None Average: 4.7 (3 votes)
Anonymous

planning to join moh hosp in july 2012 in HAIL saudi arabia, lady doctor as physician pl. advise regarding accomodation, transport to and fro from hosp. or market

Anonymous

hail is good city

Anonymous

asking for teaching job in hail.if any one know abaut pak school in hail

?

Anonymous

Hail is a decent city to live in. May not be as modernised as Riyadh or Jeddah, but is peaceful. There are atleast 3 Indian schools that I am aware of in Hail.

Anonymous

Hail is a city with strong back ground in Agriculture and Almarai has recently started Poultry venture over there.It's a nice place to live with moderate rents.Jeddah and Riyadh are quite expensive.

Anonymous

INSHALLAH going nearby HAIL city from south of saudia (AL BAHA)...INSHALLAH ...beofre this i once visited hail city in 2009 & i love that...nice city...hail...INSHALLAH soon going there...

Anonymous

I LOVE HAIL

Rashida Ali-Mubarak's picture

hello,

new to ha'il but so far it's not bad at all. i do not like the hustle of large crowded city life so ha'il suits me just fine.

Anonymous

i m from pakistan,got job from moh at hail,will have to move with two school going kids and husband,please guide me about lifestyle,accomodation and schools esp pakistani.thankyou waiting for reply

Anonymous

Anyone knows National Clinic of Hail? can you give me some feedback about the clinic? Comments are very well apreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous

an any one tel me about cost of living for individual and as well as for a family (wife and husband with two kids) at hail. Are there any indian restaurents in hail. Please guide me as iam a vegetarian. How much will be education cost in indian schools. Thank u.

Anonymous

Assalam Alaikum,

I will be moving to Hail shortly for job. I have no idea about housing there. I need a single room. Can any one guide me please.
My mobile: 0509984759
Thanks, Shahid

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia