Life as an expat in Ndola, Zambia

Mike Murray's picture
By Mike Murray - Posted on
02 July 2011
I have just accepted a 12 month contract to work in Ndola Zambia. Is there anyone who can tell me a little about the place from an expats point of view. For instance,cost of living, expat housing, safety etc etc. The more info the better really. Thanks in advance, Mike.
Anonymous

I have just accepted a 12 month contract to work in Ndola Zambia. Is there anyone who can tell me a little about the place from an expats point of view. For instance,cost of living, expat housing, safety etc etc. The more info the better really. Thanks in advance, shakeel

Read more posts about Zambia