Recommendation for good secondary school to support Spanish learning?

karenwattszagha@gmail.com's picture
By karenwattszagha... - Posted on
07 October 2015

We will possibly be in Madrid Jan - Mar 2016 and I'll need to find a secondary school for my 8th grade/14 yr old daughter. Ideally a school where there will be some support for her as an intermediate Spanish speaker, and maybe one that would allow her to enroll for a partial day and we would homeschool the other part of the day.
Thanks,
Karen Watts-Zagha

Anonymous

Hi Karen,

I was wondering what school you ended up choosing. We are looking for school that will help our kids 12 & 13 learn Spanish while they are there.

We are looking at International College Spain, but thinking its too much like home.

Please let me know what you decided.

Thanks,

Kathy Lundberg

Anonymous

Look up Altair Colegio International. I attended this international school while studying abroad in high school and can certainly vouch for the quality!

Read more posts about Spain