registering myself as person when sent as representative for german/international company

Jenny Pfau's picture
By Jenny Pfau - Posted on
17 April 2012
I'm sent (for the next 12 month at least) from my international company (based in Germany) to Norway - to represent our company here as well locally. But I'm still an employee of my german company, getting my salary from there. My company has no branch office in Norway till now. this is in process of negotiation with our german lawyer + tax office right now. BUT my question, how about registering myself?, I'm german, means EU-citizen but staying for more than 6 month (at least 12 month) in Norway. Thx for any response! Jenny

Read more posts about Norway