Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

registering myself as person when sent as representative for german/international company

Jenny Pfau's picture
By Jenny Pfau - Posted on
17 April 2012
I'm sent (for the next 12 month at least) from my international company (based in Germany) to Norway - to represent our company here as well locally. But I'm still an employee of my german company, getting my salary from there. My company has no branch office in Norway till now. this is in process of negotiation with our german lawyer + tax office right now. BUT my question, how about registering myself?, I'm german, means EU-citizen but staying for more than 6 month (at least 12 month) in Norway. Thx for any response! Jenny

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Norway

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.