Salaries in Oman?

MAD's picture
By MAD - Posted on
19 July 2016

Hello, I'd like to ask about the reasonable salary for a position of Quality and performance improvement expert (consultant) for MBA, Engineer and 17 years of experience. Regards, M.A

Anonymous

Hi I'm a senior Art director in an advertising agency here in Dubai if I shift to Oman how much salary is reasonable to live a comfortable life?

Your rating: None Average: 3.5 (2 votes)
Anonymous

Hi. I want to travel from india to Oman for employment but during my visa in case of emergency whether it is possible to return India for some days ? Could u pls clarify in details BRS

Anonymous

What will be the salary for India women engineering lecturer in electrical ME graduate with 5 year and more experience

Anonymous

Read more posts about Oman