I'm a South African looking to spend European summer in Nice. I'll be moving with my French girlfriend who has a passport, but I'll only be coming on Schengen tourist visa and won't really have the right to work. Does anyone know if it's possible to get paid under the table for bar work, waitering or even doing small jobs down at the docks? I'm pretty much willing to do anything. 
Lane Nieset on 6 Jan 2012
If you're officially getting paid, like at most restaurants, then you probably need a work visa. Try searching on sites like leboncoin.fr for job listings and requirements.

For more info about Nice, check out my blog: www.lanenieset.wordpress.com.
Neriman Cela on 8 Jun 2014
Hi , I am search for work in Nice or other place . I am 21 years old . I am from albana . Now work in restaurant in albania, can works everething .. please help ..thanks