Short-term accommodation in Delhi?

Jezzdan's picture
By Jezzdan - Posted on
01 October 2012
Hello, I want to rent an equipped flat in Delhi for one month starting on the 5th of Jan 2013. I need something below 16,000 rupies, nothing fancy, essentially equipped with a kitchenette and wireless internet access. No real estate agents please. Thank you!

Hi Jezzdan,

I think you might find it quite hard to find an apartment in Delhi for such a short period of time. There is a lot of demand for expat housing in Delhi and therefore landlords capitalise on this to look for tenants who can commit for at least a year. This saves them haing to look for another tenant.

Take a look at our Accomodation in Delhi page for more information on the housing situation in Delhi.

It could be an idea if you look at staying at cheaper hotel, BnB or apart-hotel. There are lots of websites that will give you special offers.

Best of luck with your search.

Read more posts about India