Should I sent my son to international or local secondary schools in Belgium?

Fwulandari08's picture
By Fwulandari08 - Posted on
02 September 2016

I may have plan to move to Belgium with my son in 2-3 yrs time. By the time we move, he'll start middle school. Any advice if I should put him in local school or international school? Reading information in this website, international school is expensive but on the other hand, entering local schools mean my kid has to learn French/Dutch. How challenging is this for teenager and will there be any assistance from school to help him learn the languages? thank you

Read more posts about Belgium