Stamped work visa for Korea?

Cheema's picture
By Cheema - Posted on
24 November 2016

Hello sir, I'm Adeel from Pakistan working in Malaysia now I want to go Korea, I already apply work visa in Korea, I want to know if aprroov my work visa then in Malaysia can stamped my visa or I have to go back Pakistan for this ?and from where I can travel for Korea

Anonymous

Hello sir, I'm Qasim
from Pakistan working in Malaysia now I want to go Korea, I already apply work visa in Korea, I want to know if aprroov my work visa then in Malaysia can stamped my visa or I have to go back Pakistan for this ?and from where I can travel for Korea

Smith's picture

Hi, there

Have you contacted the Korean embassy in both Malaysia and Pakistan? It is generally best to contact them directly for the most up-to-date information. However, if you are working and living in Malayasia you should be able to apply from there as it is your country of residence, no?

In the meantime, the guide to visas for South Korea was really helpful. 

Read more posts about South Korea