Tax and health insurance in Holland?

DAVEY's picture
By DAVEY - Posted on
09 January 2016

UK guy living 20 years in Germany moving to Holland...General info and info about TAX and Health Insurance...

I'm a Musician moving to NL, When I connect in Holland am I instantly no more living in Germany?
What about my 2015 tax, when I lived and worked in Germany? I'm self employed and I will continue to work in Germany, and at first
not at all in Holland. How will it effect my Health insurance in Germany, will it be instantly void, and will I need a medical in Holland for the
new insurance?

lots of questions I know, would be cool if anybody has a similar situation or help!

Cheers,

David

Mark-Harrison's picture
Last seen: 40 weeks 1 day ago

Hello David

I hope all is well, I can help with all the areas you mentioned on your post from Jan 16, as I deal with expat advice within the Netherlands. If you still require assistance please add me on Linkedin Mark Harrison, based Netherlands, Guardian Wealth Management.

All the best

Read more posts about The Netherlands