Tax in Greece

Bianca Gordon's picture
By Bianca Gordon - Posted on
I understand that all income is subject to taxation in Greece, but is disability for disabled military veterans considered income for this purpose? My husband and I are both disabled Army veterans and are looking to relocate to Greece to live out our remaining days. We are in our late 30s and have no immediate interest in seeking employment. Any tips? Thank you.
Anonymous

you are not taxed on disability, I believe not, but it is'nt exportable, you will need a UK addy to keep recieving your disability, "AS I BELIEVE IT" Check it out with with your local departments.

Read more posts about Greece