Posted by Dave Gammon
I'm a Canadian resident, recently visited Sarajevo and had gotten engaged. My bride to be resides there and I'm interested in moving there with her. I've been searching VISA and embassy sites but the information I'm after is mostly reversed if a Bosnian wishes to immigrate to Canada. Is anyone aware of what steps and provisions I'll need to move to Sarajevo?
EmmaL on 27 Nov 2017
Hi Dave

Read our guide on moving to Bosnia for a general overview. The country is notorious for its red tape, so obtaining visas and work permits can be a lengthy process. Your best bet on finding out how to apply will be to contact an embassy directly. There is an embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Ottawa, where do you live?

Hope this helps,