Visas for Sarajevo, Bosnia

Dave Gammon's picture
By Dave Gammon - Posted on
27 November 2017

I'm a Canadian resident, recently visited Sarajevo and had gotten engaged. My bride to be resides there and I'm interested in moving there with her. I've been searching VISA and embassy sites but the information I'm after is mostly reversed if a Bosnian wishes to immigrate to Canada. Is anyone aware of what steps and provisions I'll need to move to Sarajevo?

EmmaL's picture

Hi Dave

Read our guide on moving to Bosnia for a general overview. The country is notorious for its red tape, so obtaining visas and work permits can be a lengthy process. Your best bet on finding out how to apply will be to contact an embassy directly. There is an embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Ottawa, where do you live?

Hope this helps,

Read more posts about Bosnia And Herzegovina