What are the best international schools in Lagos?

Phil's picture
By Phil - Posted on
30 March 2016
Hi there, I'm considering taking up an offer in Lagos, but I'm worried about taking my kids there and if there are any decent schools. Are there any good international schools in Lagos? In particular, any American schools in Lagos?
skillfulity_cf@yahoo.com's picture

Why not, many Americans schools in lagos most especially area of Bourdilon road Ikoyi lagos, lekki lagos, Victoria island lagos and another others around Ikeja G.R.A on the mainland with fully guarantee security why I said this is because have worked with 4 differents expertrate 2 Americans 1 South African and an Australia I mean with their families as a driver cos am a citizen so you have nothing to worry about sir

Catherine's picture

South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
hi Phil, you may be surprised to know that there are quite a number of international schools in Lagos, with a few of them offering the american curriculum. Have a look at our list of international schools in Lagos for more info.

All the best with your relocation!

Read more posts about Nigeria