What are the chances of getting a job in Muscat at the moment?

Crewnukes's picture
By Crewnukes - Posted on
23 October 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and i am glad to see people helping each other related to their questions.

I am planning to come to Muscat on a Visit visa, what are the chances of getting a job ? this question has raised in my mind as some told me this is not the right time and i should wait till January due to National Day coming soon.

I did my graduation recently and got my 3rd year marksheet attested, i have to wait two more months to get my certificate.

I just want someone to guide me so that i don't waste my valuable time.

Looking for your responses.

Thank you!

Read more posts about Oman