What is a salary package for a Nursery Manager in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?

Sam2206's picture
By Sam2206 - Posted on
05 February 2017

Hi

I am looking to relocate to Dubai and looking at Nursery Management as this is where my experience. I have lived in Dubai before but was under my husbands visa do not aware of packages being offered. What is a good package as I am aware living costs are quite high in Dubai?

I have been told it's between 15 and 20,000. Would anynurseries include accommodation as well?
Just trying to find out what's out there really and how it works for bills, medical etc

Thanks is advance for any advice.

Anonymous

Hai am senthil from india what are the medical test for kuwait.

Read more posts about Dubai