Expert Info

Posted by
on 17 Oct 2014
Hello , MY QUESTION IS: I live in germany, im byracial half german half nigerian. holding both passports. I do want to move to cape town. WHAT DO I NEED FOR PAPERS IN ORDER TO STAY LEGAL IN CAPE TOWN. VISA? Workpermit? I will visit cape for a few weeks, if i find a job and they want to hire me . Can i get a workpermit. Last questionS!! How easy isit for me to move to cape with my nigerian passport, does it make any diffrence to the german passport! And Whats the diffrent. THANKS FOR YOUR BACKMAIL!!!! Sun