What visa is needed to stay in London >6months?

mthomas13's picture
By mthomas13 - Posted on
20 April 2017

My son and I want to go to London and stay from August to the following May so that he can attend school there. What documents/visa do we need? Can he attend a state (free) government run school or is his only choice a private/religious school?

Meagan's picture
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 07/07/2016

Living in:
Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town, South Africa

Hi there,

What nationality are you and your son? This will have an effect on your visa requirements.

Your rating: None
Anonymous's picture

We are both citizens of the USA. Sorry, I should have included that information. Thanks for responding! Marilyn

Your rating: None

Read more posts about The United Kingdom

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)