Can anyone help? I am moving to Azerbaijan and don't have a clue where to start? Where can I get some general information?
juddy on 22 Nov 2014
can i meet people who speak English and live there?
Shantalie on 24 Nov 2014
Hi Juddy,

Check out the Moving to Azerbaijan page which provides a good overview of expat life.

You should check out Internations to see if they have any expat groups in Azerbaijan.

Good luck

juddy on 26 Nov 2014
Hello Shantalie could you help me out with more information.Ring me at 237 96544665 or email nsai_jude@yahoo.fr I will like to know more about you
KOLAYEMI AHMED on 30 May 2015
Im from Nigeria, I want yo move to Azerbaijan, can someone tells me job opportunities for a expatriate like me and also the processes involved.
Rosario on 1 Mar 2018
Looking for some information about International Schools in Baku. Which have you chosen for your children? And why? Thanks
idowu on 9 Aug 2018

Hello,

Can I meet people who speak English and live in Azerbaijan help me I want to move to Azerbaijan