Which school in Abu Dhabi is best for an Irish teacher?

greenames's picture
By greenames - Posted on
25 October 2016

Hi all,

I'm looking into teaching in Abu Dhabi. I'm wondering which schools are best for irish teachers to apply to? I know I could go with a recruitment agency. For now, I might see if I can go direct to a school. One with a good package and hours similar to Ireland.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Catherine's picture

South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi greenames, there are plently of international schools in Abu Dhabi, so it all depends on what your qualifications and experience are, and where your interests lie in terms of teaching abroad.

I can't tell you which schools are specifically the best for an Irish teacher, but as a starting point, I suggest you have a look at our page of international schools in Abu Dhabi which has a comprehensive list of schools in the city. And for a good overview of the education system there, take a look at Education and Schools in Abu Dhabi.

There is no harm in approaching a school directly, but in this case a recruitment agency might be your best bet.

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi