My son is 6 year old boy.can you please tell which suburb is good for school in melbourne.
Shantalie on 7 Aug 2014
Hi deepavijay,

Melbourne is a big city and choosing the right suburb for your family's home isn't an easy task. 

I assume you want to send your child to a good public school, as you mentioned school zones. 

I would suggest looking into housing options in Sandringham and Brighton, which are popular with families thanks to their proximity to schools.

Read more on the Areas and Suburbs of Melbourne page.

Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Sep 2014
I'd be looking at the Eastern suburbs like Park Orchards,Donvale, North Ringwood, Blackburn etc- cheaper than the Inner city but some very good schools.