Expert Info

Posted by maxi20
on 15 Nov 2017

My wife works as teacher with a school in Abu Dhabi and draws DHS 5900 per month. She teach Maths in Year 5. Can she sponsor her husband and child.

EmmaL on 15 Nov 2017
Hi maxi20

You can find the sponsorship requirements on the UAE government website. Are you and your child in the UAE already? Visa requests and sponsorships are always handled on a case by case basis, so your best bet is to speak to an immigration expert. Have a read of our guide to visas in Abu Dhabi for some more info.

Hope this helps,