A service business that assists moving abroad?

joroco99's picture
By joroco99 - Posted on

I am interested in moving to Portugal to help open an office and I am wondering if there is a business out there you can pay to handle all of the logistics locally. These forums are useful, however if a company intends to move several people maybe they would be willing to pay to have it all handled locally so the employees are not expected to do it all individually. Anyone familiar with such a business? Thank you! JC

Anonymous

Hello, Santa Fe Relocation Service has a good reputation. ask for Ellen Wong, say Solomon referred you. Let me know what happens? Thanks!

Read more posts about Portugal