Advice for technology professional relocating from USA to France?

Autumn Rose's picture
By Autumn Rose - Posted on
07 March 2013
Hello, I'm a Senior Technology Consultant with HP, looking to relocate to France (preferably Southern France). I seem to be having a very difficult time locating technology headhunters to help me with this transition. I have extensive hi-tech experience as a Microsoft infrastructure architect and would like to connect with a headhunter to see of a relocation is possible. Any advice on where American technology professional should look for headhunters in France would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

Read more posts about France