Are there any African hair salons in Jeddah?

Ukpai's picture
By Ukpai - Posted on

Hi everyone I and my husband are moving to Jeddah by Oct 2014. Am wondering if there is African hair salon in Jeddah? Many thanks

Bradley's picture

Hi there!

Thanks for your question. While I am unsure if there are any hair salons that cater exclusively for African hair types, there are numerous international hair styling companies that have branches in the city. Many of these places are sure to have experience dealing with all hair types and styles. 

If you'd like to read up on the type of lifestye available to expats in Jeddah, I suggest trying our Lifestyle and Shopping in Jeddah page.

All the best to you and your husband for your new life in the Saudi kingdom!

Sincerely,
Bradley
Anonymous

Thanks Bradley..

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia