Best public elementary school for an American expat in Valencia?

Monica Posse Linares's picture
By Monica Posse Linares - Posted on
09 January 2015

Good afternoon my name is Monica. I'm an American looking to move to Valencia in the summer and would like for my daughter to attend public school for the remaining school year September- June. we do not currently have any residency or any visas. Could my daughter be kicked out of school or not even allowed to attend? i have checked the student visa here in the states but it looks like they only apply to university students. thank you in advance for all your help ! Monica

Read more posts about Spain