Buy a car in Istanbul

Joya van Hout's picture
By Joya van Hout - Posted on
13 April 2012
I am working on the Study Road, an academic program for which students cycle from Istanbul to Beijing. We are considering to buy a car or bus in Istanbul for our use. Do you know where I can find the formalities concerning this and if it is possible to cross the border to Iran or Azjerbajan and after to Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgystan and China? Thanks a lot!!
Anonymous

Hi I am interested in selling my blue plate car which you can take to any foreign country you wish. I have a mercedez C-180, 2010 model only 25000km and an absolute beauty to drive. Please contact at the earliest on ruby_vv@yahoo.com

Read more posts about Turkey