Istanbul and safety

Cyrus's picture
By Cyrus - Posted on

Hi Everyone!

I am seeking people's feedback on their experience living in Istanbul in terms of personal safety.

I am presently living and working in China, and had a job offer located in Istanbul.

I am French, my wife is american, and we have a 1 year old baby.

Given the recent events, we have growing concerns about the safety for our family if we take I take the job in Istanbul.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to open your personal views and experience on this

Sincerely

Cyrus

Anonymous

hey cyrus,
until now istanbul is safe, nothing really serious to mention. but you must know that istanbul have a hard life style comparing to other cities.
Good luck

Read more posts about Turkey