Buying property in UK?

coming back's picture
By coming back - Posted on
06 December 2016

I am a UK citizen resident in France. I am looking to buy a house in UK for letting and possibly for my own residenced if and when I return to UK.
I have been told that the purchase price of this property carries an extra tax, over and above stamp duty, payable by me because I am tax rssident in France. Can anyone enlighten me on this please?

Anonymous

we provide a service where we help our clients to buy properties in the UK as an investment. We have clients who live in France but our clients have not mentioned any additional tax
regards
frank@leefproperties.uk

Read more posts about The United Kingdom