Posted by progisalive
on 29 Oct 2016

Hello all members
My name is Andy Foster. I m a musician (vocals, saxophone, guitar) from the U.K. and I’m currently on tour in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
This is my 2nd visit and it's fantastic playing to all the good people here in Dar !
On average I play between 3 - 5 gigs per week , playing in pubs, clubs, hotels, restaurants as well as charity and business events etc.
Over the Christmas period I'll be entertaining on the island of Zanzibar and then in January I'll be thinking about moving on to my next adventure !

So, I was wondering if I could get any info and some sort of indication whether Nairobi (or other areas in Kenya) might be a good place to try and do the same and generally find out if there is an desire for quality European/American style live entertainment?

If there seems to be enough interest then the next step would be to contact possible venues- so any help with that would be great. :)
Then the boring stuff - work permits, visa advice etc !

Here is the link to my website where you can find out more about me - video, audio, song lists etc etc
www.AndyFosterLive.com

or feel free to have a look at my facebook page
www.facebook.com/AndyFosterLive to see what I've been getting up to in Dar es Salaam

Well that's it for now, Thanking you all in advance for any information/ advice/contacts that you may know

Who knows - maybe sometime in the New Year we may be all drinking eating and dancing together!
Cheers
Andy Foster