Hi sir/madam I am Dipak Aryal now I am from India actually I am a Nepali and I hold Nepal passport so, please tell mr I want to do small business in Brunai but is it possible or not. I don't know I hope that who will know about please give the answer.
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Aug 2014
no,,for nepali,,no
Tech_Entrepreneur on 3 Jul 2015
I am seeking to establish a residence in Southeast Asia as a base of operation for launching a high tech business to serve all of Asia, the Indian subcontinent and EuroAsia. The tax environment of Brunei appears to be extremely compelling. I will be visiting Brunei for my first time in August and would appreciate any advise from any expat, or local resident, who have already blazed this trail of people to meet and places to consider as alternatives when considering establishing a new home.