I will be starting an internship in Frankfurt in September, and am looking for an affordable place to live that's near my workplace (Baseler Straße 27-31 D-60329) There are a lot of websites to investigate, and I'm hoping for some help narrowing things down and making the best possible selection. If anyone could give me some pointers on finding a good place that's not too far from work and that won't bankrupt me, it will be very appreciated!
Shantalie on 11 Jul 2014
Hi JDM,

The Expat Arrivals Accommdation in Frankfurt should provide some useful tips of finding housing in the city.

You should also remember the fact that Frankfurt has a good public transport system which will assist you in getting around and give you a little more freedom when picking a location where you can live. 

Good luck.