Posted by il postino
I am English man seeking advice on living in Rome. I will be visiting shortly to look around the city and practise my basic Italian. Can anyone advise me on the process of letting or sharing accommodation, the names of any reliable lettings companies and in general what is it like to live permanently in Rome. Your advice would be very much appreciated. Paul.
Shantalie on 30 May 2016
Hi Il Postino, 

How long will your initial stay in Rome be? Where are you from?

Start by reading the Accommodation in Rome page it should give you a good overview.