Posted by CrisMex
on 24 Feb 2017
Hello! My family is moving to KL in June 2017 and my kids have been studying in the American System for 3 years so we are considering again the American System. Which International Schools with IB and American Curriculum for elementary and middle school are good in KL? I have been checking the websites and it appears that you need to have a monthly budget per kid of more than US$2,000.00. Am I doing the conversion wrong? Thank you in advance for your responses.
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Mar 2017
ISKL does both IB and the American Curriculum (i.e. they also do AP subjects)
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Mar 2017
Thank you! I am going to check that school.
KHOng on 10 Jul 2017
Hi, NEXUS International School at Putrajaya has IB program. For Canadian program is Sunway International. For accommodation, Bandar Sunway is a good choice with schools, shopping malls, hotels, hospital and many expats and foreign students here too. In case you are searching for apartment to rent, you may use our service too. One of the new apartment at this area is Sunway Geo Residences. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8w3GZXhPc&t=60s HEXAGON CHOICE www.hexagonchoice.com