International Schools with IB and American Curriculum in KL?

CrisMex's picture
By CrisMex - Posted on
24 February 2017

Hello! My family is moving to KL in June 2017 and my kids have been studying in the American System for 3 years so we are considering again the American System. Which International Schools with IB and American Curriculum for elementary and middle school are good in KL? I have been checking the websites and it appears that you need to have a monthly budget per kid of more than US$2,000.00. Am I doing the conversion wrong? Thank you in advance for your responses.

Anonymous

ISKL does both IB and the American Curriculum (i.e. they also do AP subjects)

Anonymous

Thank you! I am going to check that school.

Read more posts about Malaysia