on 17 Feb 2014
Hey there, I've been offered a Plant supervisor contract in Libya(Tripoli medical center) but I'm worried about the security situation there. Is it safe to work in Libya now? Please help, I need to make a decision soon!
Shantalie on 18 Feb 2014
Hi Maya,

The safety situation in Libya is a common concern amongst expats considering moves to the country. This has been discussed previously on our forum here and here.

For a more detailed overview you should read the Safety in Libya page.

Kind Regards,

Jameela Deen on 22 Feb 2014
Maya Madhan safety is always an issue and the situation changes all the time. You can take a job in Tripoli however, you'll learn how to take some basic precautions to stay safe.