Posted by JoTrindade
Hi, I am a yoga instructor and I am moving to Sweden next week. I would like to advertise private and group yoga classes in Gothenburg, but I am not sure what the best platform to use is. Does anyone have any suggestions? Can this forum or webpage be used for that? Thank you, Joana
lukecromhout on 18 Apr 2017
Hi, Joana

Unfortunately we don't facilitate this kind of advertising on Expat Arrivals. However, Blocket.se is considered by many to be the best classifieds site for Sweden. Do you speak Swedish? If not, you should use a browser that can translate pages so that you can navigate the site more easily.

How do you feel about the move? Excited or nervous? The guide on moving to Sweden may offer some useful information before you head off.

Good luck!

Luke.