Hi , I am moving with my family very soon to Taipei.We are family of four, two age and new brn girls. We are considering Zhonsheng area , close to Daan. This is what my husband was offered for accommodation.Coould you please tell me is this niece area for expat families ? Also, will you recommend some health center for kids in this area.
Catherine on 3 Jul 2013
Hi Sanja2010, Zhonsheng is a pretty area of Taipei that has older, but larger apartments in a nice quiet neighbourhood. For an overview of the different expat-friendly neighbouhooods in the city, I suggest you look at our page on Areas and Suburbs of Taipei. And for more on finding the perfect home in the city, see Accommodation in Taipei. You'll find a list of recommended hospitals in the city in Healthcare in Taipei.

Good luck with your relocation!