Moving to France as an Adult without work but with plans to study

Kelly Herrmann's picture
By Kelly Herrmann - Posted on
Hello Group. Does anyone have a recent experience moving from the US to France - applying for long term visa - without work - but planning to study? Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Here is my case: *Goal-move to France by Sept *Need to apply for long term visa *Difficulty finding a reputable Paris language school *Secure an apartment address *Bringing Henry (jack russell who will fit in just perfectly:) *After visa application is submitted I must go to Chicago to meet with consulate (part of the process) Here is the issue - how in the heck does one get all of this lined up PRIOR to applying for a visa - when I don't know that I will be approved for the long term visa? As proof to apply for the long term visa, I must secure a school and apartment. I appears that my timing to do this must be impeccable! Merci Beaucoup! Kelly
Anonymous

Hi my name is Ruth, i am moving to Paris next week. Still haven't found an appartment/room to rent, also looking to meet new friends, if you are in Paris and want to meet my e-mail add is rbayne22@googlemail.com

Read more posts about France