Hello Group.
Does anyone have a recent experience moving from the US to France
- applying for long term visa
- without work
- but planning to study? Y
our feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
Here is my case:
*Goal-move to France by Sept
*Need to apply for long term visa
*Difficulty finding a reputable Paris language school
*Secure an apartment address
*Bringing Henry (jack russell who will fit in just perfectly:)
*After visa application is submitted I must go to Chicago to meet with consulate (part of the process)
Here is the issue - how in the heck does one get all of this lined up PRIOR to applying for a visa - when I don't know that I will be approved for the long term visa? As proof to apply for the long term visa, I must secure a school and apartment. I appears that my timing to do this must be impeccable! Merci Beaucoup!
Kelly
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Aug 2012
Hi my name is Ruth, i am moving to Paris next week. Still haven't found an appartment/room to rent, also looking to meet new friends, if you are in Paris and want to meet my e-mail add is rbayne22@googlemail.com