Needing info on public transport in Boston...will I need to buy a car?

Smith's picture
By Smith - Posted on
19 June 2014
Moving to Boston soon and wondering if I need to buy a car. I've heard the public transport in Boston is pretty good, so can I get by without owning a vehicle?
Bradley's picture

Hi there!

For the most part you should be fine in Boston without owning your own vehicle. This is not only because of the high-quality public transportation, but also because the city can be particular difficult for newcomers to navigate on their own.

You can find more detailed information on our "getting around in Boston" page. 

We hope you enjoy your new home!

All the best,
Bradley

Read more posts about The USA